The battery-powered Hastel GCOM-R provides a reliable, low cost solution for a wide range of remote monitoring, metering and alarm messaging applications.
Various sensors, gauges, meters and equipment can be connected by hard wire. Alarms, data or action messages may be sent to multiple recipients telephones or application servers via SMS or GPRS.
- 1 to 3 digital inputs
- 16bit analogue (4 to 20mA) inputs
- Alarms sent via SMS
- Configure by SMS
- Interrogate via SMS
- Standard SIM
- Multiple messages and recipients
- Battery operated with optional solar power.
- Internal/external antenna
- Quad band 850/900/1800/1900
- Battery operated (hastel pack) - life 5 years with average usage
- IP67 waterproffing
- Polycarb enclosure to UL 94 V.0
User Defined Parameters
- Message recipients
- Message content
- Sample rates
- Message frequency
- Alarm trigger levels
- SMS and / or GPRS mode
- What is the maximum message length?
There may be 150 characters in each message that can be any combination of alphanumeric characters.
- Whats the shortest sample rate?
30 minutes, giving 48 samples a day